This wiki has been automatically closed because there have been no edits or log actions made within the last 60 days. If you are a user (who is not the bureaucrat) that wishes for this wiki to be reopened, please request that at Requests for reopening wikis. If this wiki is not reopened within 6 months it may be deleted. Note: If you are a bureaucrat on this wiki, you can go to Special:ManageWiki and uncheck the "Closed" box to reopen it.
From Bikini Bottom DiscordJump to navigationJump to search
What is Control?
- The Control strategy is about having total control of your opponent and taking advantage of it. Moves like Venom and Sleeper hold are great at this as they give your opponent a status effect and you’re able to take advantage of it.
Attacks giving status effects
- Moves like Venom and Sleeper Hold, yes, are status moves and will basically give your opponent an effect. However, other moves that do damage to the opponent like Thwack, Blizzard, Poison Sting, etc. can actually give them status effects too, though the chances are low.
Here, Glace was able to freeze the opponent and take the advantage.
All known effects
Here are all the status effects listed:
- Poison - Target will take damage overtime
- Frozen - Target will not be able to attack, but still can use status
- Paralyzed - Target will not be able to use physical moves
- Sleeping - Target cannot move at all
- Confused - Target might attack itself
- Accuracy Decrease - Target will have an increased chance of missing
- Flinching - Opponent will take more damage
THE Jelly to use
- The best jelly to use for this strategy is Dremly, as it has many status moves.